WildBuddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wild Buddies

Go down

Welcome to Wild Buddies Empty Welcome to Wild Buddies

Post  Admin Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:02 pm

Welcome to Wild Buddies

- yet another rip-off copy, so that I can run my own forum. cheers
(Since my old Whistleblower blog didn't work out as planned).

It takes about 5 minutes to set up my own forum here, and then anyone can be the boss of their own wildlife carer's forum. It doesn't matter if it damages existing and better services, by dividing the community, because what's important is for me to get the attention I crave. Just copy what already exists and pretend I've done something new. I won't concern myself about plagiarism or the morals of stealing other's efforts & work; and too bad if I don't even have much experience or knowledge. It doesn't matter, because I can pinch other's work, and pretend it's my own. If I present information in my personal website (made to look like it's a proper organisation, instead of just one person's home page site) in a dangerous manner, encourage people finding orphaned or injured wildlife to keep it, it doesn't matter, as long as I can get lots of attention. I can apply to get some awards for doing this, as well. They won't know I'm lying and not for real.

Maybe if everybody decides to create their own ego-forums, we will have a truly divided wildlife care community. But who cares!

Not me! lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wildbuddies.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum